And now for the next onslaught of worries.
Worry 1: Competency Test. Which I just know I am going to fail refraction, focimetry/pd measurement and progressive lens dotting. I may also fail K-meter, lens fit judgement and BV test.
SIGH. My life is full of turmoil right now.
Furthermore the stupid microwave made my Campbell soup leak out, therefore wasting the precious soup! Grrrr. It was the only good thing that was suppose to happen in my life now. Very sad right. Sighs. :(
Feels like I'm in depression. Grissom is gone from CSI too. More sadness. :(:(
Worry 2: Today and tomorrow suppose to complete our ISO 3 presentations. OMG. It's just on Monday! I think I shall chiong tomorrow though. Need to rest please.
Worry 3: Dispensing Practical test! DIE. Later get rimless how?! DIE.
Worry 4: PBL presentation. Aiyah. Small worry I think. Only need more editing.
Business Report. Hmmm. Still quite awhile later I guess? Anyhoo, I have no energy for it now.
Worry 5: FYP presentation! Sigh!!
Worry 6: Hmm... I'm not too sure. I think I'm missing something. Oh! Must go find job and send resumes and stuff. :(:(:( Whyyyyyyyy. Stupid Man U.
Sigh. Such is the story of my life. My only escape is through Supernatural, CSI, and Pet's Society.
And I'm hungry again. Yet tired. Which need shall I fulfill first?? Sigh....
I am so zombie-like right now.


