Should really start working on FYP and the stuff that I must fill up/photocopy for the application to the degree course. Can't they make it simpler?? -.-
Anyway, since I'm in the midst of my laziness yet boredom, I shall do quizzes! Haha!
Cause suddenly have a lot since it's been awhile that I've done quizzes.
What Your City Walk Means |
![]() You are generally confident and friendly with strangers. You are well mannered and sociable. Money is fairly important to you. You aren't super greedy, but you enjoy spending money on yourself. You are curious about ideas. If you had the means, you'd like to explore the whole world. |
You Are a Chocolate Chip Muffin |
![]() You are an interesting set of contradictions. You are innocent yet bold. Funky yet predictable. You are a bit dramatic and showy. You love attention. And you know how to charm people into giving you what you want. You are very determined and ambitious... but you're also lazy. Success tends to come easily for you. You often “luck out”. |
Huh, I don't think I'm very lucky.
There Are 0 Gaps in Your Knowledge |
![]() Where you have gaps in your knowledge: No Gaps! Where you don't have gaps in your knowledge: Philosophy Religion Economics Literature History Science Art |
Yayy.. I am so knowledgeable! There was 1 or 2 questions that I wasn't sure of, but it seems I've pulled through. Muahahaha!
So, how many gaps are there in YOUR knowledge?? Do not cheat! Lol.





