Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 24, 2008
Heaven and Hell

Best. Supernatural. Episode. Ever.

I mean a showdown between Angels and Demons?? Good and Evil?? Heaven and Hell??

What could be better!?!??!

I mean, apart from the other hilarious episodes, this has to be the one that left me in awe.

The angels were the coolest shit man! I almost feel like I could turn Christian if they really do have such badass angels.

Then again, if they have such badass angels, probably not a good idea to turn Christian. =/

Ok, I am very well aware of the numerous blasphemous words I had just uttered. But, whatever.

Actually it was also quite disappointing, yet amusing to see them fight using physical methods. I mean, c'mon! You're an angel! You're a demon! Fight like one!! Do some telekenetic/psychomatic shizzle! Not using your fists and knees!! -.-

AND, (*spoiler*) why couldn't Castiel vanquished Alastair?!? I mean, he's supposed to be more powerful than even Uriel right?? And watching Alastair whip his holy ass isn't the coolest sight to see. And you mean there are actually chants to kill/get rid of Angels?!? Does Alastair have some sort of charm or something that makes him so powerful??? Or is he just powerful??

Then how powerful will Lilith be, since she's stronger than Alastair?!

They should totally have a showdown between Anna (bigger badass angel) and Lilith (badass demoness of all)! That would be so totally awesome!

I am so geeky right about now. But I just had to let my excitement out. And I believe Castiel and Anna had some sort of Angel-love history. If that is even possible. Lol. Dean said they were similar to Ken dolls "down-under" and Uriel didn't object. Hahahaha!


I can't wait for the next Supernatural episode!! Faster!!

Oh yes, everyone, please vote for CSI and Supernatural! Lol!


People's Choice Awards
Go to PCAVote.com


People's Choice Awards
Go to PCAVote.com


Y glitter; 12:52 AM