At least our FYP seems better and easier than what other groups have to go through. Haha!
Actually I have nothing, or nothing much to blog about. Very broke now too :(
I should stop buying online stuff.
Anyways, sent Shuhuihui off at the airport for her departure to India. =/
No more Shuhuihui to disturb till she comes back!! So sian!
Ate Fish&Co. that day as well. Love their Fish & Chips. Haha! I was like the last to finish as usual. Whatevers.
The bored bug has bitten Alvin as well since he is also on holiday. So much so that he even went to make a blog!! Lol.
Staying at home for practically every day of the week is turning me into a big mass lump of fats. Fats that are also very lazy to go anywhere, and can't go anywhere in a pathetic bid to save money. Sigh!
Ok, shall end this boring entry and go back to do boring FYP.


