Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Nom-nom.

Alvin recently bought a Pearl White Winter White Russian Dwarf Hamster, and she's just the cutest thing ever!

He gave me the honour of naming her, and tada!

I present... Nomi©! (Warning: Prepare for cuteness overload!)







Look at her little tail! Isn't she the sweetest?!?! She may even rival the likes of Shasha!

Yes, I know can see Alvin in some of them. He's pouting because I'm playing with her then attention-ing him. Haha.

Look at her back!


Ok lah, fine it's blurry. It's hard to take a photo since she keeps moving!

In her cage:






Hehe! All of you guys must have fainted from the too much cuteness.

Go here for more sweet pictures of various hamsters!

I simply love winter white hamsters! Since I have kept 3 different breeds of hamsters before, I think Winter White is the best.

Learn more about Winter Whites and their colouring here. And please guys, don't mix hamsters up and breed them. It could mean an end for purebred hamsters. So make sure you are really certain of your hamster's breed before you breed them.

(I sound like some hamster guru on some save-the-world ad.)

I know, super a lot of pictures right? I wanted to take one of her grooming on my hand, but was too entranced by it. Then by the time I remember to reach for my phone, she's finished. :(

Alright, time to say goodnight to Nomi!



Y glitter; 1:09 AM