Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 01, 2008
New table

I simply love the current Naruto Shippuuden opening song.

Usually when watching animes, I'll just fast-forward the openings, but for now I can't because the song's too nice.

Please do not call me an anime/j-pop freak! I am NOT. Regardless of my apparent blog love of jap songs because I have 2 here. Illusions ya'll! I actually mostly listen to english songs. Sadly, these (dearest & bluebird) are like the only jap songs I like and I don't have it! Alvin can't even find it on his downloading-thingy.

Hope my blog doesn't look too messy now. I was actually in the process of changing blogskins because I found one which can put imeem songs easily without distorting the layout (damn you radioblogclub for your slow uploads!).

Don't worry. My songs are NOT on auto-play.

I hate people pushing their stupid songs on their blogs. I like to listen to my own songs, thankyouverymuch! If you like your songs so much, at least please allow your poor unsuspecting visitors the option of CHOOSING to hear it or not, damn you.

ARGH! Countless times I have been accosted by such blogs/websites by their stupid songs. Which just drives me away to never visit them again.

Does the layout still look ok? Or should I just not add the lyrics in? Hmmm.

I'm not putting the english translations in because it doesn't even make sense to me. Is it an I-can't-let-you-go song? Or a song about following your heart? Who cares?

New quizzes on blogthings! :D


You Are Fettuccine Alfredo
Compared to most people, you have rich and decadent tastes.
If you can afford something, you'll go ahead and indulge yourself.
You are a true foodie. No food is off the table for you.
You're the type most likely to appreciate every aspect of a five star meal.



You Should Be An Atheist
So it's not really a religion. But that's the whole point.
You don't buy into the whole God thing... or you just don't care.

You may feel very alone in a world full of religious people.
But just remember, atheism has a long and rich intellectual history.


I have too much respect for the idea of God to make it responsible for such an absurd world.

- Georges Duhamel


Y glitter; 4:10 AM