Omg, been years since I had asthma. Last time was like, sec 2? or sec 3? Aiyah, only when I get fever then it will happen. Had a slight one last night, around 37.4 degrees.
Have to wait till it recedes as my last insulin has vanished and probably heavily expired. Luckily it's gone now, somewhat. Can breathe okay-ly again, but still rather heavily because of phlegm in throat. :(
I passed it on to Alvin too! Sorry baby! Lol!
Had to skip work today because of fever. I was afraid I would get asthma and I DID. Heng please. Need to continue my FYP data collection thing soon. Tomorrow shall try to do if I'm feeling better! Sick no mood please (read: lazy)!
Seriously, our group is like, slack for FYP lah! We are already overdue for that part. Lol. Okok, must change.
On a sidenote, look at funny Nomi!

She was actually drinking halfway when she fell asleep. So she's like holding on to the bottle with her mouth and her eyes closed. Lol!
Apologies for grainy picture by Alvin! -.-
Ok lah, nothing much to blog le. Just very bored. No anime nor Supernatural to watch. Maybe I should go watch Heroes? New season came out after all.
Feel like getting my own hamster too! What do you think? Hmmm...
Still listening to Womanizer. No plans to stop anytime soon. :)


