The beat and chorus is so catchy, I have it on repeat. Hear the full version by clicking play in the mini video-thingy in my blog! Provided you are not blind.
You guys seriously need to listen! Even though you're not a Britney fan, aren't you at least a teensy bit curious what her new "comeback" single sounds like?
Please ignore the background DJ or whatever.
To me, it definitely sounds better than Christina's new single, which I can't remember the name. Christina has some cheeky lyrics, but this is just too catchy! Sounds like futuristic uptempo beats are hot right now.
Hearing it on repeat for the millionth time now, and yet I'm still not tired of it! I love the chorus!
I can't wait to see her music video for it, and most importantly, get her new album Circus. I hope the cover artwork will be great, and not some recycled tired old pictures like her last album.
Tell me what you guys think of it! :)
I-I know just-just what you are-are-are
Boy, don’t try to front
I-I know just-just what you are-are-are
You, you got me going
You, you oh so charming
But I can’t do it, you womanizer.


