Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Budget Shmudget


Spent a totally crazy amount worthy of my name on 3 tops, 1 jacket and 1 belt from A|X and a top and bag from Guess today! And I feel such a great sense of satisfaction. :)

And I didn't even borrow any money from my shopping partner, nana! Amazing right! Lol.

Ok lah, all those items were on a super sale! Shan't tell you my sale secrets. Only worthy people allowed to know! Lol. If I buy at usual price, I would have spent like thousands. So it's not bad already ok.

Sorry people-who-I-still-owe-money! Lol. Will pay ASAP, promise promise. Haha.

Heyyyy, at least I am honest and will pay back one lor. So stop throwing dagger-eyes at me.

Only regret is that I don't have more money to buy more items. :( I still have many other stuff that I want to buy! Like shorts, shoes, etc.

They were like selling my Guess shoes so cheaply as well?! And when I found ones I wanted to buy (which are actually what I already have, but different colour :P), they don't have my size!! Shit them. Why so many size 8 people like Guess shoes!! Argh. Angry.

Last time those shoes not on sale also islandwide don't have my size. I know that because the salesgirl actually called every branch and she said my size was out of stock on tt shoe. Irritating or not!

Went with her to eat coffee bean breakfast meal today. Was quite relunctant at first because I've been wanting to eat pastamania since forever. But since she say until it's so nice, then I went to try.

And it's really tasty! I love the eggs. :) Will definitely go back there again. Haha. And eat the Egg bento? Or whats that called? Aiyah, cannot rmb la. Ask Sheenana. Hahaha!

Having a cold/sorethroat right now. So sick. Yet I'm still eating whatever I want. And rather lazy to go see doctor. Wanted to go see after shopping trip but they were close!

Now private clinics are only opened like at morning or evening?? Why liddat one?! So irritating. Later ppl need serious help immediately but no doctor then how?? Die. Haha!

Ok lah, very tired now. Which is probably why my entries sort of make no sense. Lol.



Y glitter; 4:24 PM