Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Aching wrist

Playing game too much, should take a rest now. My right wrist area to the muscle below the little finger where the hand rests on the table always starts to ache whenever I use the computer too long ever since a few months ago when I played game for too long. :(

Oh no! Maybe I have some CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME! Must go surgery one! Nooooo.

I read about a story where someone got CTS from playing Guitar Hero too much. Lol.
What a freak.

Yes, I name people who I don't understand as freaks. I don't care if its reasonable or not! Muahahahaha.

Speaking of freaks, what's the big deal with the movie "Wall-E"?? So it's cute, and probably captivating, but no need to keep saying the word "Walll-EEEE" in every place where u can show to people right?! Meaning, e.g. facebook, blogs, msn nicks...

Ok la, granted I've only seen so far is on my msn lists, but still! Irritating! Hate people who are easily influenced.

These are the same kind of people who will watch movies and pick up quotes from there which they find "meaningful" and start posting everywhere they can, like as if they are so smart and wise to able to decipher the meaning of some silly trivial quote that was already MADE SIMPLE.

Obviously must be simple right, how then do kids even watch movies?? Stupid self-righteous bigots.

One example: Quote from Kung-fu panda, "Yesterday was the past, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present." Or something like that, can't really remember.

Suddenly that quote start popping up EVERYWHERE, esp. on msn nicks. ARGH! Feel like slapping all of them.

Like what is the bloody big deal lah?! Today then today lor! Tomorrow then tomorrow lor! Will it affect your life? No what!

I think the reason why I hate such things because they are like SHEEPS. Blindly following the crowd, have the same kind of thinking, blablabla.

Ok, I just realised that posting up such quotes doesn't really show that you are sheeps. But somehow these people I KNOW are all same kind/type of people. Hence, my conclusion.

I think my hand is giving me some kind of PMS. Btw, has anybody heard the Mutton's mooncake song?? Super funny! Cannot stop smiling/chuckling whenever I hear it. It sounds so much better than the real song (some girlfriend song by AL) which is just plain irritating.

I think mostly cos I hate her voice la. Haha!

Omg, this entry so negative.


You Are the Son
You are confident and charming. You enjoy saving the day and being the hero.

You are very active and tough. You play all sorts of games and love challenges of all kinds.

At your best, you are courageous. You take risks, go on adventures, and explore the world.
You are curious and open minded. You like to experiment and see how things work.

At your worst, you are competitive and ruthless.
You are a bully. You become frustrated and jealous if you are not winning in something.


HAHA. Is this why I think so differently from other girls? =/ The "at your worst" part like quite true.


Y glitter; 11:37 PM