Everybody, stop telling me how nice it is! :(
Anyway, I think I'm going to make a HUGE, LIFE-ALTERING decision!!
...
....
..
I'm gonna... rebond my hair!!!!!~~ *ducks*
It IS a huge decision okay!
Am I making the right choice in smoothing my frizzies into a sleeker, tamer, neater mane? Or am I making the wrong choice in looking like a clone of about 3/4 of Singapore's young girl population?? Furthermore, will I look like a flathead?? :( I kinda like my bedhead look, frizzy as it may be. It gives it a little more naturality, don't you think? Lol.
Oh well. I already told lotsa people I'm gonna do it tomorrow already. Please do not laugh at me when my normally full head of hair has been replaced with what looks like only a single layer of hair!
Who am I kidding. Of course everyone will laugh. :(
I should really stop being evil and not laugh at other's misfortune. Sighs. Damage done. =/
Anyway, quizzy!
You are the Sense of Sight |
![]() You are a very observant, detail oriented person. You are able to take in a lot of information at once. You often see things that other people never notice. You have a good eye for design and aesthetics. You love to be surrounded by beauty - natural or not. When you imagine how something should look, you see it clearly in your mind. |
True true.
Update: Have you guys seen the Brangelina Twins yet??
Does the girl (Vivienne) totally have Angelina's lips or what?? So cute!However, it is interesting to note that the boy doesn't. Thank god.
Picture credits to Pinkisthenewblog.



