Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
In the end.

I didn't do my rebonding. Didn't even sit down on the hairstylist's chair and chatted. Lol!

I found out that Reds promotion lasts until the end of the month, so I shall do during the hols like I originally planned! :)

Hopefully it will still turn out great though. Sigh!

But yesterday wasn't all in vain. Went out with Sheena and finally bought my Dior mascara which I have been eyeing but didn't have the courage to buy it!! Wanted the Blackout one, but its not waterproof. I only get waterproof even though I heard its more drying on the lashes.

Well, rather be prepared. Furthermore, I also hardly put! Lol.

Bought new pants from espirit (got crystals! :D) and top from g2blu. Like super a lot of my tops come from g2blu nowadays. Well, its cheap and nice anyway. Haha.

Super tired!

I wanna go Genting with Alvin and friends. :(


Your Toes Should Be Red

You pretend to be an old fashioned girly girl, but you're secretly a naughty girl deep down.

Your ideal guy: Tall, strong, and handsome - with a devilish twinkle in his eye.

Stay away from: Nice, safe men. They won't really give you what you want!


Y glitter; 1:20 AM