Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Batman!

Finally watched 'The Dark Knight' on last Thurs!

Super nice la the movie! I thought all the hype about the joker was just because of Heath Ledger being dead, but really, he was damn great la!

Now those so-called queens, princess, kings and whatnot of Cadlecott (sp?) Hill, take note! THAT is acting.

Even though Alvin didn't really like the movie (he even fell asleep! gasp!) just because it wasn't REALISTIC (how realistic can you get when a man dresses up like a blind animal to save one city anyway -.-), I just love the between the lines stuff and the morals of the story.

The Joker was damn funny also lah! I kept laughing at his parts because he is just soo unstable and erratic! I think I may be slightly on the sadistic side because most of the time the rest of the people weren't laughing. But I didn't find the nurse part very funny, yet some ppl laughed. Very funny meh? Only when he walked out of the hospital and his legs all hairy did it managed to get me to crack a smile.

Then I laughed when he was trying to detonate the building more.

Hmm. I think I may really need some help.

I was always expecting something cliche to happen, but he always managed to catch me off-guard and had me in awe. Soo unpredictable! And I love it. First movie to actually surprise me. (Not counting ghost shows, cos I KNOW the ghost is somewhere just waiting to come out , but I still get shocks.)

Spoilers!

However, this movie made my heart break twice. TWICE! First time was when the Joker burned the whole pile of money. Its like one damn big mountain of money lah!!! I was like super shocked when he poured the petrol on it. HOW CAN HE DO THAT!?!

I was practically hyperventilating at that scene with my very understanding bf rolling his eyes at me ("Also fake money one!").

But still! They shouldn't spring such an act on a poor unsuspecting teenage girl.

Secondly was when Bruce Wayne went to crash his LAMBORGHINI! All just to save that STUPID, LOW-LIFE, PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MAN!!!! His LAMBO is worth so much more than that idiot's life pls! My heart ached for that lambo. Poor car! If you were mine, I won't ever let you get such hurtin'!

Ok, end the spoilers here.

Baby left for Genting already! :( He better buy me stuff! Lol.

I still don't know if I should rebond or not!! Help! :(


Y glitter; 12:10 AM