Wait, I just thought of a great idea! Anytime I have no idea what to put as a title, I'll tuned into the radio and type whatever lyric that jumps out at me! Unless it's the DJ talking then I'll... type what they're talking? Ok, I'll think of something better. -.-
Feeling this sian feeling the moment I think of doing FYP. Standing on the streets asking strangers for help is almost making me want to commit hara-kiri on the spot. Almost. Someone hand me a samurai sword just in case.
Anyway, should I change my blogskin or not? I found out that in firefox, the template goes a little off. But I can't seem to find a nice neat one like my current. Sighs! What to do.
And since I'm so bored! I did quizzes on blogthings! Lol, it's my favourite place to kill boredom and time.
You Are a Snake |
![]() You have extraordinarily sharp senses. You sense what's going on almost before it happens. You connect with the world. People instantly feel close to you. You are a natural protector. You take good care of your friends. You are an ambitious person. Your ambitious drives you. But while you are ambitious, you are also humble. You are thankful for everything you have. |
You Are Belly Dancing |
![]() You are sensual and naturally sexy. Never trashy, though. You are comfortable in your own skin. You don't have hangups about your body. You are confident and playful. You love showing off. You tend to be a little dominant and assertive... but only in a flirtatious way! |
I am humble!! Hahahahahahahahaha! See! I told you guys thousands of times I'm so modest but you guys just won't believe me. Now, stop doubting my humility! LOL.




