Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 25, 2008
Hey guys

Teach me how to make a nice livejournal template!

Have been asking Sheenana for the past few days, but no action yet. :(

I like Fennini's livejournal blogskin. Teach me! LOL.

Then I'll blog about Bday stuff. If not I won't have anything to blog about in livejournal.

But still a little hesitant about changing... I still like my current blogskin too! Can transfer anot? Lol!

Recent updates in the blogosphere of SG has caught my eye...


I'm rooting for the blonde.

Oh yes, Happy Birthday Shi Han!




Picture credits to stickgal.blogspot.


Y glitter; 1:57 AM