Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 20, 2008
Les Desirables

Shall follow Shi Han. Create a wishlist so that I would know what to aim for when I save! Lol. But somehow, I doubt I can get all of them. Sighs.

I should totally just change the title to Les Miserables instead. :(

But but, I shall hold out hope that friends will be more generous in my coming birthday this year!! *COUGH21julyCOUGH* This is our last year together after all! Sob sob!

***

MAKEUP:


PARFUM:


FOOTWEAR:


***

Ok, let's cut it short. Actually, I have no idea what else to buy! LOL! Of course, my aim is more tops now, but I can't exactly put it up in pictures since I haven't been looking in shops nowadays, and I'm too broke and lazy to view them online. And also a new watch, but don't really know what I want too. Haha.

Shi Han! How come you have so many pics to put up one. I have like, none. Ok, a few, judging from my above post.


Y glitter; 1:06 AM