Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
You want a piece of me?

Just LOVE Britney's new single. Okay, it's actually already a few weeks old, but when I first heard it, thought it was nothing much. But then I realised I can't stop hearing it!

And I LOVE the video. I mean, it's not much compared to her past, but these days with her, we take what we can get. There was even a mini choreographed dance routine! Now that's improvement.

Just a little positive something in the midst of all the negative Britney drama. :)


Online Videos by Veoh.com

Gtg sleep now. SUPER tired, and finally have a day off tomorrow! Which, by the way, I have to study for GEMS test.

SIGH.


Y glitter; 10:31 PM