Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Strrrreeeessssssssss

Not scratch-your-eyes-and-pull-your-hair-out stress. It's more of like stoned-dead-on-the-spot kind of stress. Or maybe that's just tiredness? Whatevs, I have a different approach to stress. Whilst people panic and freak, I go to blank out mode.

Good approach, no?

Just feel like blogging for the sake of it. Ought to go study soon, yet I'm dead tired that I feel like flinging myself off the window to get some sleep. Or walk across fast traffic. Now that's rest. Don't kid yourself when you're resting that you're having a break. The real break is what the Gods give you after living. Life is tough, after all.

Haha, I'm so morbid right now. Bet this is the closest thing I've come to being emo-ish.

Alright, time to get moving. Emo is for the weak. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going! Cliches are here for a reason. Haha.

Gonna take a bath to wake myself then start studying for Binocular Vision. Haven started! SO going to die.

SIGH. Damn tired. Need money too. :(


Y glitter; 6:19 PM