CSI is interesting, but everyone needs a break after seeing one too many dead bodies.
Now I know where I get my morbidity from. I want Doctor Robbins to do my autopsy (in case anything happens)! Hahaha.
Anyway, now tickle quizzes can be put on blogs! Yay. Now I can bore you guys with quiz results that have nothing to do with you! :)
When it comes to the public eye, you're the one who usually loves to be at the center of it. Daring and adventurous, you don't do anything halfway. For a charming, fun, and bold woman like you, it's pretty much all or nothing.
And that includes your style — experimentation and surprise are the keys to your look. Rock star by night, you can easily switch a lipstick shade and a hairstyle and be ready for a job interview the next day. And that's what makes you so daring. Rock on!
People who stand out as only children due to their self-esteem are likely to maintain an overall sense of well-being despite daily ups and downs. Even during difficult times they have the ability to keep themselves together and remain optimistic. Chances are, they know themselves well. Understanding what they want out of life and how to meet their needs is very important to them. Others may find their self-assurance and positive outlook on the world very attractive.
Wow, it takes up so much space.
Ok lah, gtg study again le. Haven't finish! Will so die.





