What do I have for the coming week now? Hmmm...
Opthalmic Optics Prac Exam (Monday.)
Clinical Opt Prac Exam (Mon & Wed. :( )
Introduction to Contact Lens test (Wed. :(( )
Ocular Pathology test (Fri.)
Ocular Pathology slide test. (Also Friday. :( )
WHY EVERYDAY HAVE 2 TESTS?!
Except Tuesday lah...
I guess that's it. Shit pls, haven't studied for any, and I'm slacking here blogging away. And I'm starting to feel a little sleepy again.
No thanks to last week's lack of sleep and the heavy lunch I just had.
And I can't relax during National Day! Cause stupid patho's 2 tests are on the next day. Sighs.
And I seriously need to do well for OptOpt prac! Been failing so far. Don't know what's wrong with me on this module. And all is only by 1-2 marks! ARGH.
And after this week is exams!!! Good god, I think I'm going to breakdown.
Can't wait for all of it to be over. Yet, time please do not pass that fast cause I'm not prepared yet! Sigh.
Time to go study again! Yawns.
P.S: Very addicted to '4 in the Morning' by Gwen Stefani. Go hear it! Just placed it here.


