Watch Transformers. Seriously.
Super cool movie please!!! Plus guys, if high tech alien-bots aren't enough action, then you should see the way Alvin reacted during the action scenes. The way he was sitting... ! Haiz. -.-
Luckily we were at the back and corner so no one saw him. Unless they turned their heads, but I doubt that.
And Megatron sounds SOOOOO much nicer than Optimus Prime. But Prime looks nicer and much stronger. They should totally switch names.
And (spoiler!) did anyone who watched the movie already, noticed that Bumblebee had a bumblebee picture with "Bee-yotch!" printed at the bottom hanging on the mirror in the car? I'm bad with car parts, so I've temporally forgotten what that mirror is called. Hahaha.
What's that called... foreshadowing?? I've lost all my literature skills. :(
And I've kinda missed it. Sigh. No time for reading ever since I've joined Poly. Should totally start on that again.
Plus, what's the deal with the bad guys being so much cooler transportation?! I mean, they were fighter jets and army tanks for crying out loud. The good guys were like... sportscars and a truck? Huh.
Ultimately the Decepticons had super cool opening scenes but they just looked ugly. And I couldn't tell which robot was which other than Optimus Prime and BumbleBee cause they had obvious colour. They rest were just grey. So its pretty hard to cheer for the Autobots when you don't know whether their on top or at the bottom of a Decepticons. -.-
And yes, I love to use those robot phrases. And no, I still don't find the cartoons nice. Movie version is still so much cooler. Heh.
And Shia LeBeouf is one great actor. You should totally check out his "OMG... my crap car has become a giant robot!" look. Hilarious. Half the time even though he's in the action, he still looks like he's in denial over what's happening. Hehehe.


