Found this list of last words said by known (read: fairly unknown, but people wish they knew them) people.
When you're busy dying, it can be hard to think of a great line to say before you go:
"Wait a minute …" — Pope Alexander VI
"Am I dying, or is this my birthday?" — Nancy, Lady Astor, on seeing her family at her bedside.
"I live!" — Caligula, as he was being murdered by his own soldiers.
"Lady, you shot me!" — Sam Cooke, after being shot in a hotel room.
"That guy's got to stop. … He'll see us." — James Dean, before a car accident.
"I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring." — Richard Feynman
"I think I'm going to make it!" — murderer Richard Loeb, after being slashed 90 times with a razor.
"Die, my dear? Why that's the last thing I'll do!" — Groucho Marx
"I'm all right." — H.G. Wells
"The nourishment is palatable." — Millard Fillmore
"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." - Pancho Villa
"I am still alive!" - Roman emperor Gaius Caligula
"I am about to — or I am going to — die: either expression is correct." - Dominique Bouhours, French grammarian.
"On the contrary!" - Henrik Ibsen, after his housekeeper told a guest he was feeling better.
"Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!" - Karl Marx, to his housekeeper, who had just asked whether he had any last words.
"Stopped." - British surgeon Joseph Henry Green, after checking his own pulse.
Union general John Sedgwick, sizing up enemy sharpshooters, "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist–"
On his deathbed Stan Laurel said, "I wish I were skiing." His nurse said, "Oh, Mr. Laurel, do you ski?" Laurel replied, "No, but I'd rather be skiing than doing what I'm doing."
On her way to the guillotine, Marie Antoinette stepped on the executioner's toe. Her last words were "Pardonez-moi, monsieur."
A noble, is a noble after all.


