My new Guess? bag!!!!
Very small one though, but cute! Haha! And I've been eyeing that light striped print pattern forever! I've always been moaning away how I never have any bags, now I have one for going out! :) And everyone knows I have super little bags since they always see me carrying the same one since forever, i.e my esprit bag with guess? bag charm, mango silver bag. :(
Anyway, 110 reduced to 96! LOL. Not much diff, but whatever man. Wanted to buy a belt as well, but no nice ones. Wanted to buy a skirt, but can't find any! And there are no nice ones from the few I found as well.
And Mango was closed super early at Ngee Ann City?! Wth! SO wanted to find a skirt and belt there just so that I would not splurge on things like MY BAG.
But I still love it!! <3<3<3 Hohoho.
Unfortch, now I have what seems to be laryngitis! The inflammation of the larynx (duh! to you opto students) causing me to lose my voice! Bah. Now there's really no sound coming out from my throat even though it doesn't hurt anymore. At most can only whisper, but seems very straining to me. :(
Plus keep getting headache. Has been for like 3 straight days?! Except now not so much until I stand up. And block nose also!! Wtf happening to my head area la?!
And my cheek skin has become inflammed again. :(
Someone is totally cursing me pls.


