My dad finally bought for me an mp4! And not just any mp4, its Creative ZEN Vision W!!!
Been wanting it ever since I laid eyes on it, but since it costs more than 600 bucks, wanted to wait till the price drops or when my dad would be nice enough. Which is when the price drops. =/
Hohohoho!!! Only downside is that its a little heavy, but thats quite ok.
Now I can watch Friends and whatever movies I want in the MRT if I ever feel bored!
And it has a wide screen! (Vision W, duh.) So its much better than looking at a normal ipod-ish screen, which is actually ok... but yeah, I prefer bigger. Hohoho.
Its 60GB too! Since it was on offer, it made much more sense to buy the 60gb one. And I wanted to put the whole Friends episode in there, once I slowly buy it all. :D:D:D
Super happy lah!! Throw in a red fat dude and I've got christmas!


