Even e-learning week I couldn't really wake up on my own time cause 3 of the 5 work days I had to go to school and the other 2... well... can't rmb. BUT I do remember that I had to wake up early too! Bah.
Then due to school, and somehow there are NO banquets in suntec on saturday, I don't have time to work! So no money!! Sad pls. Poor Alvin have to treat me dinner cos I have lack of money. Sorry baby!
And tmr has another 3 hr break which I do not have eye test to occupy it with. Well, I guess I can do some studying during tt period since I have NOT revised for Chris Ng's horridly small notes for his mini mcq quiz tmr!
And Wed I have to stay back till 6 for Clinical Opt Practical as replacement from Vesak Day this Thurs!! Thanks to stupid GEMS which takes place at 1-3! SO now my 12-3 is totally free! ARGH! And actually got banquet on this wed, but can't go cos of clinical opt prac. Sigh.
P.S: And baby just got his mouth frozen with ice-cream!! Hahahaha! See la, so greedy you. Take so big mouth.
P.P.S: Just a hurried quick post cause I'm on the phone. Haha.


