Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Shopping!!! AGAIN. :))

Lol, as usual of course. This time my quest was for the Nike short jacket that I saw Letitia wore during the TP open house. Thankfully it was $10 lesser than usual price! Muahahaha. Every cent counts when you're as shopaholic as me. Weird, isn't it?

Anyway, before deciding whether to buy that or not, I dragged Mad (my shopping companion for the day) to Mango first to see if there were any nicer short jackets.

None however, but spend like nearly and hour deciding whether to buy this top, black of course. Had to borrow money from Mad to buy that top cos spend like nearly all of my money to buy the jacket. Sorry Maddie! Will pay back on CNY!

Really. Sometimes I'm really grateful to be chinese.

Though I'm not visiting AGAIN, at least I have some new clothes. But all I've bought is tops so far. =/

Trying to find some nice tailored shorts. Saw in mag this nice Massimo Dutti one. Shall enter one day when I am loaded again and buy! Muahahaha. The consumer industry should totally award me or something.








Lol! Oops.


Y glitter; 8:12 PM