Watched finish the whole show 2 days ago out of boredom. Found it even more boring than the last few times I've watched it, which is about 1 and a 1/2. So, now I've watched it 2 and a 1/2.
1/2 cause I watched the back part again when Dao Ming Si starts to regain memory. I think that's the best part. Hahaha.
But somehow even though I still found the show a snorer, I couldn't stop slotting in vcd after vcd to catch the next episode. =/ Oh well.
I think the first season of Meteor Garden is much better. Though the ending is boring, where the Mother go and "imprison" Dao Ming Si. Lol!
Aiyah, really nothing to blog. Bought new pair of shoe for me ytd though! Courtesy of Dad. I never realised Clark's shoe, though rather ugly designs, was very comfortable. So bought one which isn't that ugly, hopefully.
Nothing to do! Shall go and watch Meteor Garden 1 now.


