I know its a damn old song, came out in 2005 or something I believe, but only now then I love it! Lol.
I think when it came out, I first saw it on video in a crowded mall and was so turned off by it.
I mean WHO in their right minds would find a girl/woman dancing while being coated in black... tar? in a MTV nice???! I found it so yucky. Plus I was hurrying along and didn't really watch most of it. (And so it was rather traumatising since then, everytime I thought of that song I would think of dripping black female monsters.)
But yeah, heard it in my dance class ( I didn't learn the choreography for that song! :( Thanks to my dad dowan to pay) and found it really catchy. Haha!
All I have to just do is not watch the video. Though Alejandro is a rather hot mexican. He looks a little like Sean Paul to me.
Now you can hear it and get addicted to it like me too! It's the first one at the song of the moment section. Hehe.
And I need to study! Severely broke, but can't work on Thurs. :(
Stupid microbio! I swear, cells hate me. Anything to do with it, I fail and get zilch for trying.
Sighs, some quizzes to help me relax a lil...
| Your Dosha is Pitta |
![]() You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor. You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader. Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways. But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical. With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you In love: You are picky but passionate To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight. |
| You Should Drive a Ferrari |
![]() Sleek and sexy, style has a lot of importance in your life. And you'll pay a lot to look good! |
| Your Vocabulary Score: A |
![]() Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary! You must be quite an erudite person. |
o.O Erudite??
Erudite: characterized by great knowledge; learned or scholarly. Synonyms - educated, knowledgeable; wise, sapient.
Lol! So true so true. I was just... er, kidding about not knowing the word, of course.
~Perderte!





