Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Time to start working!

Now I'm reduced to just banquet cos the optic shop has enough optometrist helping them already. :(

Oh well, time to work hard this hols! Financially and academically!

I've got a presentation coming up tomorrow, and must wear smart casual. Sighs. I have the top, but not the skirt or pants! Help please!

Other than that, its snooze fest for me. Really conked out. Sighs. Must be the wet weather blues.

Oh, and I cut my hair too! Its shorter than what I hoped it need not be, but I guess its better than my last, which was out of shape. My fringe had grown so long that suddenly my right side of my face suddenly feels so free now that its cut! Lol!

Update: Just washed my hair and guess what?! It looks seriously sucky! I hope its because its wet and not look just as sucky or WORSE when its dry! Omg. I need damage control to my roots here!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Can I just wear a hat until it grows out?? Oh no!


Y glitter; 5:19 PM