To get a recount of what I've encountered, just hear it from me yourself. But just a warning:
At your own peril. Lots of rantings and imaginary gore. Or bore.
Plus my com is fucking sucks! WHYYYY does it keep hanging for no reason?!?!?!?! I'll have to buy a new one soon or I just might strangle my own dad. I plan to go to sleep after typing this post, but I can see that it'll be a long lost dream. AND I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow. But I need to get this out before I become an emotional wreck. Which I hate being or anyone else to be, but that is besides the point.
Brilliant. Everything is turning out fucking brilliant! And I need to see a counsellor soon before I go berserk. That or anger management. But I always thought pouring out your deep feelings and thoughts to a total stranger, vile.
But that may be attributed to my somewhat paranoiac character. With good reason, as it happens.
Anyway, I've never realised the immense density of a person until now. And from someone I thought intelligent. Tsk. Shows you never know.
Had a talk with a teacher today about some project problems and she got me SO angry by asking stupid questions (like I would know why the fucking group didn't know I'm in their team, and yes I'm in their group not no-group-at-all-so-anyhow-join-anyone-at-the-last-minute you fuckwit!), I nearly cried in front of her!
Oh btw, that's like the only reason I ever cry. If someone hits a nerve and I get furious and scandalised but no chance to vent my fury, it comes out in angry tears. Usually accompanied by tightly clenched fists and some sharp intakes of breath.
How do I vent my anger? Oh, it ranges from destroying whatever I can reach to throwing whatever's breakable at walls or people and sometimes to actual murder.
Sadly, I've never reached the extremely high stage where I'm actually able to commit the crime passionel. (Only the French could romanticize murder. - Isabel Wolff)
So it comes out in angry tears. Sigh. I hope I can subdue it one day, but now it seems rather uncontrollable.
Anyway, I just want to know. WHY are there now increasing numbers of Indian women with immense mass squeezing into ONE fucking small seat?!? Or did I see them 2 times actually, but don't recognise them??
What, are they allergic to standing?? Do they not understand basic manners and ways to behave in a modern society?? Are they so fat that standing for even 20 minutes or so is going to warrant a cardiac arrest?? (Which would be great actually.) Are they both pregnant?? (Which they so do not look like to me. I was told that pregnant women actually glow cause they look great.) Do they not realise that the seat is actually smaller (or the same in NEL's case) for either one of their butts?? Do they have retarded size/shape perception or whatever ocular problem that I have not learned?? Have they not stood for the last 30 or so years of their life and that is the reason for their immense proportions???
I just want to say that this is not a racist post. Just these 2 (or 4, cause I've seen 2 of this cases so far) Indian women ARE. SO. FUCKING. INCOMPREHENSIBLE!!!!
The first time I saw it, I wasn't sitting near them, thank goodness. But since I'm a Singaporean, I didn't ask them to shove their ass off since if the person beside them didn't complain of being uncomfortable (which is very apparent that they are), then that's their problem. You have a mouth and voice, jolly well use it for your expense, I always say.
The 2nd time, it happened on the NEL line, and to me! Right on Badluck Monday after typing that previous post.
I was sitting and reading my book peacefully when they happily squeezed in, cool as cucumber, and my bag and book which were on my lap were shoved to the side thanks to enormous ass! Hello?! What happened to actually having a face and keeping it no matter how uncomfortable you are?? Was those gone with the arrival of crocs shoes??
I politely tapped the Indian lady nearest to me and told her to shove off. Well, in a courteous manner of course, "Excuse me, do you HAVE to squeeze in here??". Or as courteous as you can get when you had a bad day and this happens to you. Then she, with a certain amount of embarrassment on her face (what, have no one told her to move away before until she thinks she can anyhow sit??) stood up thankfully.
Her friend meanwhile, is still happily sitting, pretending to be oblivious to what was happening. Her male friend however, actually asked the strangers beside to move to the right so she can squeeze back in!!! WTF?!?!?! And she did actually squeeze back in!!! OMG, I have never seen such blatant adult impudence before! Where were they from?! Some third world country where they were the headman and woman of a village population of 20?!?
I had half a mind to embarrass them with the barrage of sarcasm I've thought up and displayed up there for you guys. Actually, there were more, but I can't remember. I decided I shall be kind instead and tell them tt if they want to squeeze so much, squeeze AWAY from me. As I said that, the person beside them got up to alight! So obviously they moved so they aren't squeezing anymore. -.-
Shit lah. I should totally have vented my frustrations on them! See? That's what you get for being kind. They didn't get embarrassed and traumatised and not do it again probably and I didn't feel any better. Dammit!
Really great days I've been having so far. Sometimes I wonder what certain humans are for. All they cause is misery and annoyance.


