Alright, so it IS shorter now...
By TWO items!!!! Yay!!!!!!!
Woohooo!! I shall consider this as celebratory gifts to myself over Britney's great news.
I BOUGHT: an A|X skirt and a new Guess? wallet!!!!
Woooooot! The Guess? wallet was a surprise for myself as well since I didn't planned on buying one (though my thoughts were constantly on it. Then again, my thoughts were constantly on the things on my must-buy list.) But it was on sale!
So goodbye new shoes for now. Though I really need them. Have you seen the ones, or should I say... one I have?!
Actually, its sort of a leftover-type sale and I realise after I bought it, that there were 2 crystals missing from the big "G" on the wallet and a scratch was on the "G" as well. :(
But it was the only one left, and its cheaper by 20 bucks! Holy ass! How can I miss on such a bargain?!
Plus, its not really noticeable. I'll just flash it at people, recieve drooling looks of complete envy at my boo-tiful wallet and that will be that. :D
Also, I discovered that the A|X skirt that I was lusting after actually wasn't flattering on the front since it made my thighs look wide. But the side was really nice and I love the colour! :(
But I got a nicer skirt! Though I think the colour and cutting is similar to those I can find in Zara or something, I'm just too lazy to go over there and find one. Plus, the main reason was that I really wanted a skirt from A|X! Its like a calling or something.
And that is bad. Oh that is very bad. Poor wallet doesn't know what it's in for.
On second thought, since its a Guess? wallet, it probably encourages people to spend their hard-earn money on ridiculously expensive items anyway.
Gasp! No wonder!!!


