OMG.
OMGOMGOMGOMG.
I shall not think how many times I have said the lord's name in vain (plus some verbal "HOLY mother of god"-s) when I heard this piece of news.
Yesterday, Wednesday, the EIGHTH of november (2006), should be celebrated worldwide and annualled in years to come.
Not to mention it was a rather great day for me as I recieved my pay yesterday and my D&G sunglasses which I ordered!! :D
But the BIG news is....
BRITNEY DIVORCES KEVEN FEDERLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
K-FED, is FEDEx-ed!!!
I planned on posting it yesterday the minute I saw the news but was too busy getting shocked and surfing several other gossip websites to MAKE SURE that it was not another unreliable piece of celebrity gossip sheet.Nuh uh!
Here's their official divorce papers!

Nuts to those who says Britney is gone and so "over". If she is, why would the news of her breakup send everyone reeling like an atomic bomb hit?
She's back, alive and fierce!!
Plus the news of her breakup is the biggest news this whole year!! Bigger than Madonna's bashup with the paparazzi or whatever mediocre news there was. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDEpBT9eH1A -->> Exactly how I feel.

I love you Brit, but you need to put on a bra. Oh well, one step at a time.
You go girl!
P.S: I know, but one has to be cheesy at times of heightened joy.
Pics thanks to Pinkisthenewblog.


