Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
YES!!... and noooo...

I actually managed to find the topshop necklace that I mentioned!! :D:D

So happy!

Unfortunately with good comes with the bad.

Bad no. 1: Broke. As hell.

Bad no. 2: Saw gorgeous skirts (I WANT THE A|X ONE!!!!! DAMMIT.) and a totally MUST-HAVE Guess? wallet! I'm not a fan of black Guess? wallets since they look really biker-chick-ish. Which is really gross for me. But that was sooo pretty!!! :(:(

I could afford it now, but that means my dreams of owning the just-as pretty Adidas jacket that I spied on (It has gold!!! Omg. Must-have lah!) will be light years away then.

Unless of course, the powers are in my favour...

And Maddy still owes me a birthday present!!! Shall irritate her about it till she pulls out her pretty hair. Haha!

Went with Sheena after school today to get my necklace at Wisma.

Due to my immense mountain-tortoise like mentality, no matter how many times I travel to Wisma or like places in Orchard, I still can never get around it. Even worse is that she showed, or rather, lead me through a whole new way to topshop entrance at Wisma! Cool sia.

As usual, I wasn't paying attention the whole way. I will so die if I'm in a foreign country alone if I keep this up. I try!! But chatting with your companion is always much more interesting somehow.

Went to Armani Exchange to view Sheena's very-talked about velvet jacket, where we discovered it was a horrifying $200+!! Terrible. But I saw this lovely denim skirt there that was a reasonable price but with a horrifying belt! Horrifying as in the price was horrifying. No, you don't wanna know. I had a pretty good scare.

Then tracked to Zara where I spied more pretty skirts and Sheena found another velvet (Sheesh! What is up with velvet? =/) jacket at a more reasonable price. Obviously bought it then back home we go!

Sigh. Am growing damn fat nowadays but can't jog thanks to the stupid haze. So I'm half happy since I have an excuse to rest my weary bones yet half sad as I see fat gobules everywhere on me as I sit. Argh!!

Oh well. At least I have my new necklace to keep me happy meanwhile. :)


Y glitter; 4:26 PM