Oooh, it rhymes! Lol.
Of course, I am so great that I creatively changed normal words to sound exotically foreign since I am not so creative enough to think of happening english phrases as a sub heading. Heh.
Though pink isn't really my colour, since I'm more prone to the more witchy, dark stuff and so entails witchy, dark colours as well (pink is NOT included, thank you very much), I just like this skin!
Actually I was torn between this, and a more neutral white skin one, but this somehow stayed in my cranium more. Oh well. The next skin I changed into will probably be the white one then. Unless of course, a nicer one comes along. :))
| Your Fashion Style is Classic |
![]() You like what's stood the test of time... Simple, well styled clothes that don't scream trendy You stay updated and modern, but your clothes stay in style for a while You wouldn't be caught in animal prints, fake fur, or super bright colors |
Mostly true. I am just so classy, baby! Hahahaha!
Gah. All the pink must be hazardous to my health. Mental health that is. Is that why those pink-ish ah lians are so irritatingly idiotic??
Oh no!!!



