However, once I'm flushed with the coveted green stuff again, the item is GONE and lost to me forever! And what's worse is that I seem to spend my bread on stuff that is considered just... nice to me (since I have money, why not right?), then I see something I absolutely MUST have but unfortunately, I can't afford it again.
The cycle continues.
Why is this so?!?! The shopping gods (or goddess, of course. Who else?) must hate me or something. Whyyy?!? I am so good to them. I hail shopping. Why is there such a trecherous conspiracy against me?!
I am so innocent lor.
Not to mention kind, loving, caring, nice, magnanimous, generous, humble... My karma should be great!!
Now, hopes for finding that topshop necklace are rapidly diminishing. If even the Paragon or Wisma Atria doesn't have it, I'm just gonna... !!!! Er... no idea what I'd do really.
Sigh. Today I just bought 2 earrings and 1 necklace from Mini Toons. :D The necklace was an absolute must-have, but the earrings are okay. Hope I won't regret this.
Though knowing the immense (and unfounded!! And wronged!!) plot against me, I'll probably do.
Come to think of it, I could have used the $13 bucks from the 2 earrings to donate to my new-perfume fund!! Argh!! But they are pretty though.
Sadness. :(


