Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 05, 2006
School is a drag!

I'm having about THREE free hours of nothing to do before my next lesson, which takes place at 5pm-6pm!!

Can you imagine?! Waiting 3 effing whole hours for ONE effing hour of lecture!! Not that I prefer having Practical lesson to this, but it is still a total timewaster. They should have another timetable just for occasions like this! Haven't they heard of "time and tide waits for no man"?

I could be almost home by now, kick back my shoes, change into comfy pyjamas and watching my new vcd!

Instead, I'm veg out in the library's computer lab with next to nothing to do. ALONE.

No, I'm not a loner. The rest have gone to eat while Sheena and gang have their own prac lesson. Excuse me if my wallet has been having symptoms of severe anorexia, I would rather be the one losing weight! (Which, unfortunately, isn't happening.) :(

Oh yes, I was in camp from last Friday till last Sunday. Rather fun, especially the nightwalk! Embarrassingly, I screamed quite a few times... Alright, most of the time, since the seniors kept giving me a cardiac arrest everytime we (my partner and I) turned a corner. I could have sworn my hair would turn white by the end of that session.

Ever since, I haven't been getting a proper rest (read: sleeping for at least 12 hours) since then. Thanks to my super relaxed timetable of having lessons starting at 8am from Tuesday to Friday! -.-

Probably the reason for my more-than-usual nappings during lessons. =/

Oh well. I've finally used up all my shesheido vouchers, and bought their moisturiser and eyeliner! I plan to buy more of their products though, since its just sooo nice! And I found a shop which has a discount on my perfume! But even so, I still can't afford it just yet. :(

Shit. If only the Shesheido people would give us more than just one month to spend the voucher! I would have gotten my perfume by now! Or at least, my topshop necklace, which I have been thinking about FOREVER since laying eyes on it. :(

Sighs. Such is a life of mine.


P.S: Growing goth-ish (NOT emo, dammit! F-ing posers.) due to excessive exposure to Evanescence music now. Hehe.


Y glitter; 2:57 PM