Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 07, 2006
mmm...

Finally I have fully recharged and replenished my energy level!!

Slept from around 12.30am to 3pm today! Hohoho. Told ya I need at least more than 12 hours of sleep in response to last week's tiring activities.

Granted sitting in a comfy lecture theature chair isn't exactly tiring, but I was referring to the boring-ness of it, the god-forsaken time of the day of it and, of course, the camp from last week earlier.

Dammit, it was Mid Autumn Festival last night, yet the moon was hardly visible from the ridiculous tree burnings from Indonesia again. And now the haze has gotten even worse, if that was even possible.

And so I wasn't able to go jogging today! Therefore my fat amount has probably increased already, if that was even possible without me exploding along.

Someone should burn them instead!! Idiots and fools of the world burn!! Muahahahaha!!!

I realise many people might think I'm evil for they are fools because they haven't had money to afford an education which could actually develop what cranial capacity they have, and therefore to earn money, they think they need to burn trees instead for farming.

But whatever. I'm not mean, you're just sissies.

Anyway, my dad just bought or recieved (who honestly cares?) a packet-ish of quality chocs from a brand I can hardly pronounce! That ought to be quality enough since it sounds fairly European, though it says something like "made in USA". Hm. =/

Mmmm... chocolates!! Heaven in a packet! Though its caramel-filled (I prefer plain milk or fairly dark chocs), its still delish.

Excuse me while you swoon in envy. Hehehe!


Y glitter; 9:35 PM