Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Holiday! :D

Yep yep. Its Hari Raya... erm, Puasa? Haji?

Um, whatever. No offence to muslims ya'll.

Anyway, I'm more of concentrating on the fact that I could finally sleep till 1pm on a weekday! Hohoho. It would be nicer if yesterday was a holiday too actually, but it didn't really matter to me cause I had a bad headache and stomachache before school started.

Hope I don't have to take a makeup class for the lost practical, but I'm afraid I do. Ugh. PLEASE do not make me have it with the 03 class! PLEASE! I will so pon that too and gladly forego learning how to stain living organisms I can't even SEE, let alone give a damn.

Now however, am trying to do my past practical homeworks which I had been lazily putting off "till the right time". Better do it now or else the right time might even be after the due date.

Which will be totally unsurprising for me.

You're Totally Sarcastic

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitude, then too bad. So sad.

*Gasp!* But that is like, such a well-kept secret! How did they manage to find out?!

You Are An ENTJ

The Executive

You are a natural leader - with confidence and strength that inspires others.
Driven to succeed, you are always looking for ways to gain, power, knowledge, and expertise.
Sometimes you aren't the most considerate person, especially to those who are a bit slow.
You are not easily intimidated - and you have a commanding, awe-inspiring presence.

You would make a great CEO, entrepreneur, or consultant.

Hehehe! Mad goes for this psychology GEMS module and she had this 4 personality traits thing - Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholic and the fourth I can only remember as "Phlem-something". =/

Everybody agrees that I am Choleric! I.E a natural leader!! And best suited job? A boss! WAHAHAHAHAH!! I just so love myself.

Your Lucky Love Color is Black

When someone gets to know you, they still make feel a bit intimidated by you.
You are alluring and sexy, but you have a dark, dangerous side that you don't hide.
And just like your color suggests, you are sophisticated and wise - especially when it comes to men.
Your heart is hard to win over. You don't fall in love easily... or often.

Why is it called Lucky Love Colour?? It has nothing to do with luck. =/ Should be called "What colour represents your love style", or something like that.


Y glitter; 3:25 PM