SO... Bring in ze quizzes!!! Muahahaha!
| You Should Get a Rose Tattoo |
![]() Sexy and classic You are pure rock and roll, party girl. So is your tattoo. |
Lol! Its just what I want!
| Your Nail Polish Color is Red |
![]() How you're unique: You have an incredible eye for style and art Why your style rocks: You are classic and classy - and that's hot! What this color says about you: "I'm smart, sassy, and sexy. And I know it." |
| You Are Boot Cut Jeans |
![]() You're fashionable and sexy - in an understated way. You're more about looking good than following the latest look of the week. |
| You Should Wear a Belted Leather Jacket |
![]() Feminine, sexy, and stylish. You can take the tough look of leather, and make it completely sultry! |
| Your Aura is Red |
![]() Your Personality: Self-confident and stunning, you live in the now! You love life and experience all it has to offer. You in Love: You're a bit private and have trouble opening up. You need a secure guy who can deal with your independence. Your Career: Your ideal job gives you a ton of control and concrete results. Consider being a chef, surgeon, or architect. |
Oooh.. I'm independant??
Whew! Finally, time for me to go! :D







