Got this from Peter's blog. :)
1. full name: Ann-Marie Lim Jia Yi
2. name backwards: errr.. can't you do it yourself? -.-
3. were you named after someone: nope
4. meaning of name: um. I dunno.
5. nickname: Marielim! (Said in singlish tone.)
6. screen name: glitter! :D
7. D.O.B: 21st July '89
8. place of birth: KK Hospital
9. nationality: Singaporean
10. current location: Singapore.
11. star sign: Cancer
12. religion: err.. more to buddhist perhaps.
13. height: 164cm.. but could have increased! :D
14. weight: Damn heavy lah.
15. shoe size: Eh. 7. Yah lah yah lah. Big.
16. hair colour: Black
17. eye colour: Dark brown.
18. who do (people say) you look like: Erm. No one.
19. innie or outtie: Huh??
20. leftie or rightie: Right. Stop with the freaking "-ie" already! As if "-y" wasn't bad enough... *grumbles grumbles*
21. gay, straight, bi or others: Straight lah.
22. best friend(s): Min Wei.
23. best friend you trust most: Min Wei.
24. favourite pals: Maddie and gang. Lazy to name lah. Mad should be priviledged that I mentioned her first!
25. best friend of opposite sex: Errr...
26. best buddies: Errr...
27. boyfriend or girlfriend: ??
28. crush: none.
29. parents: Yah, I have of course.
30. worst enemy: ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE ME SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF MINE!!!
31. favourite online guy: no idea
32. favourite online girl: no idea
33. craziest friend: felicia low.
34. advice friend: hmm... I dunno. I'm so wise liao, no need special advice friend one lah!
35. loudest friend: I dunno.
36. person you cry with: No one.
37. any sisters: nope.
38. any brothers: nope
39. any pets: nope
40. any disease: no lah siao!
41. pagers: Are there still such thing as pagers now?! =S
42. personal phone line: Yep. :)
43. cell phone: Yep.
45. pool or hot tub: hot tub
46. a car: Oooh, yes please!
47. your personality: very bad.
48. driving: I would rather someone drive me. Haha!
49. room: My com and bed! :D
50. whats missing: MONEY.
51. school: Singapore Poly
52. bed colour: Red with white stripes for mattress, purple for pillows. Totally unmatching, I know. But who cares?
53. relationship with parents: okay sometimes.
54. believe in yourself: of course
55. believe in love at first sight: not really.
56. good listener: yes.
57. get along well with parents: isn't this the same as the one before?!
58. save email conversations: we still have email conversations now??
59. pray: no
60. believe in reincarnation: yes.
61. make fun of people: all the time
62. like to talk on the phone: yes! I'm a girl, hello.
63. wants to get married: yes.
64. like to drive: nah, if I can.
65. motion sickness: Yep. I have a weak stomach. :(
66. eat stem of broccoli: no!
67. eat chicken with fork: Erm, it depends on what chicken part.
68. dream in colour: Erm, I suppose?
69. type with your fingers on home role: Huh?
70. sleep with stuff animals: no.
71. next to you: My chair cum 2nd wardrobe where I just drape everything on it.
72. on the walls of your room: Mostly hidden behind wardrobes and bookcases.
73. on your mousepad: My mouse?
74. dream car: Bentley and Rolls Royce. Chauffered, of course. :))
75. dream date: As long as its fun and constant chatting!
76. dream honeymoon spot: Europe, mostly!
77. dream husband or wife: errr.. lazy describe lah.
78. bedtime: late. Usually.
79. under your bed: An unused mattress.
80. single most important question: errr..
81. bad time of a day: Anytime that I have to wake up early!! (Meaning before 1pm.)
82. your worst fear: Being in the poor house.
83. the weather is: Rather hazy, yet sunny.
84. time: 4.37pm
85. date: 18 of Oct.
86. best trick done on someone: I can't really remember all my tricks.
87. theme song: hero - mariah carey.
88. hardest thing about growing up: getting fat.
89. funniest experience: I have lots of funny experiences too!
90. scariest experience: Eh. Not sure.
91. silliest thing you have ever said: Can't remember.
92. scariest thing while you are with your friends: Erm. Dunno? Why would it be scary?? =S
93. worst feeling: There are many bad feelings clamouring to be "worst". So can't name them all!
94. best feeling in the world: Feeling of achievement.
Aiyah. Need to go out now... to work! Surprise??? Hahahaha!!
Time for me to earn some money ya'll. Hope I don't do anything wrong for my first day.


