I had to wake up at an ungodly hour of 11am in the morning so that I could meet Sheena at 12am before going to Rach's house. Who honestly wakes up that early during school holidays?! Its called holidays for a reason people! That means sleeping in for as long as you like and going out only after you've waken WITHOUT an alarm! Clockwork or otherwise. Mine was in the form of an annoying phone call by Sheena.
Well, to be fair, phone calls aren't annoying, since I'm such a hermit I seldom get calls. And if I do, its probably a wrong number. -__- Yes, I live such a social life. But phone calls ARE annoying when you are sound asleep, and I have been known to be extremely short with people through a handset or no. Resulting in several misunderstandings, but I simply do-not-give-a-flying-eff as long as I am back in slumber immediately. Consequences can come later.
Wait. I am digressing again. Why am I always doing this?? Predictably, I am late and predictably, have dragged Sheena along to suffer my tardiness. Watched the guys play pool (I am too lazy to list out everyone who was there) and played a depressing game myself. Well its not my fault as I was a mere beginner when I last played, which was like, stone ages ago. Now, I'm probably even less than a beginner. Oh well. *shrugs*
Rachel, 3 guys and I went to play basketball later. Was really exhausted after that. And I only managed to get ONE shot in! :( I have managed to deprove in everything even when I wasn't even a pro to begin with. Story of my life.
And finally! After a much dragging session in Rach's house, I have finally gone swimming after months of abstinence. (From SWIMMING, you gutterbrain.) Even though I looked incredibly like a hippo-sized human, I sucked in my shame and enjoyed myself! Aahh! To feel the cool waters again! Its really enjoyable to be in the water. :))
Played some water games stuff, and then went up to bathe and watched Click! Quite and okay movie I guess. Adam Sandler movies aren't especially hilarious to begin with, they're always so-so with some cliche moral ending added in. Sheena had to go :( and we went to Pastamania in J-8 to have dinner. Walked around and went home after that!
Yep yep. So that's it! Now all I have to do is buy a new pair of goggles and I can keep going to Rach's house to swim! Muahahaha!


