Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
New jean!

I have finally, FINALLY managed to fulfill one item from my material list at last. It's so reassuring to cancel something off, yet at the same time, I've taken the opportunity to add an extra item for me to goal. Oh well.

Though I originally aimed for the jeans with the "gold buttons", I've decided to change my choice! ^^ A more expensive one though, but thanks to Sheena's 25% discount for me, I could get it! Hohoho!

Anyway, I came across these totally beee-ooo-tiful Nine West heels!


I saw the purple, suede version in a magazine! Much better looking than this, but I couldn't find it online. :(


Don't they give you a hernia just looking at them?! I bet I couldn't walk 10 steps in them without breaking my back! But beauty is pain, darling. That is, if I could ever afford such "pain" in the first place. Sigh.

I'm terribly tired after washing my other jean. Well, I was tired before washing since my horrid timetable for this semester starts at 8am from Tuesday TO Friday!! I wouldn't mind too much if I actually stayed at Dover or places near SP, but hello?! I live at the NORTH godammit! Do the words "Beauty Sleep" ring a bell?

I just feel like trashing the guy(s) who came up with this horrid timetable and shove it where it belongs. All hope for doing well this semester is down the drain. I can't possibly do well if I'm sleeping/stoning half the time during lessons! Unless I sleep at 8pm or something, but that's just impossible. My dinner is even later than that. -.-

I even end at 6pm on 3 days! Though not every week, I suppose. But the fact that it's on my timetable is enough encouragement from now. >.>


Y glitter; 5:40 PM