Hmm.. so what should I say to fill this horribly cobwebby, dusty space on the worldwideweb?
Been trying to get trim and fit again to no avail apparently. If anything, I have gained MORE during the hols. Which is one thing I totally hate about vacation breaks. With nothing to do => lounging in front of com => doing nothing much except blinking and moving right index finger => mouth starts getting bored and itchy. Probably due to the lack of people to practise my great wit (read: sarcastic insults) on. Is that why Chandler from FRIENDS, is one of my fav characters?
Hmm, which is also probably why the people who can actually persevere till now in being my friend has to be one of the most tolerant people in the world. Either that or they're all dimwits, but that isn't possible. Birds of a feather flock together, after all. But don't tell them that. I always try to keep them as humble and modest as I am, with my great wit and intellect of course.
Hmm.. so am I counted as very tolerant? Not really. My tolerance for fools has always been slack which is why I try to disappear and make myself as small as possible whenever they appear. What if people actually think *I* hang out with them?! How scandalous! Tsk tsk.
Its probably safer for their lives too, since I'm inclined to go all Xena vs. Hercules and proceed to hurl them off various cliffs and mountainous regions (or at least, what mountainous region there is in flatland Singapore) and with an evil cackle added for good mixture.
That would certainly earn me a nice padded cell with a new (strait)jacket on for uniforms. Though of course it would be embroidered in gold and hailed as the best place on Earth since I did get rid of fools for them.
Nah. No idiots have the misfortune (or honour) of crossing my path lately, I'm just fantasizing. Besides, what idiots can you spot being holed up in a room the whole day with the odd trip to the toilet or kitchen? Isn't that what blogs are useful for? Fantasizing. :)
Actually I was about to blog about my scant and boring fitness "regime" but since I've filled quite a nice post-worthy space already thanks to my big digression, I'm done!
Besides, I'm still totally hooked on Inuyasha though I've watched ALL the episodes already and ALL the movies on Inuyasha as well! Gasp! I'm turning into an anime freak! Next thing you know, I'll be buying mangas by the bagloads from the nearest Comics Collection. Inuyasha, of course.
Double gasp! The horror!


