Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 15, 2006
Again.

Thinking of new and funky titles for my numerous posts is getting to be a tiring job. So I apologise for my unimaginative titles. I only keep them that way cause its much neater. Wait, why am I apologising? I'm not doing this for YOU, so whatever. Deal with it.

Anyway, its been a long time since I did those quizzes again to fill up my post space, so here's two! (Do I hear groans out there?)

Your Birthdate: July 21

You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature.
Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.
People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life.
You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone.

Your strength: Your thirst for adventure

Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures

Your power color: Hot pink

Your power symbol: Figure eight

Your power month: March

I should've posted this on my birthday, but whatever.

You Are Iris

You are an interesting blend of fun and wisdom.
You definitely make people think about themselves and their place in the world.
But they'll have fun doing it. You definitely epitomize laughter therapy.
You are a very enriching and entertaining friend!

Iris is a purple colour?? >.> Whatever, I'm too tired to argue. I'm just waiting for my dinner! Than bed! How fattening of me. :(


Y glitter; 10:10 PM