Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 28, 2006
Youtube frenzy

Okay, the post is a little exaggerating. But I'm spending most of my time on youtube now whenever I'm home watching anime videos like Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha! Sadly I've finished watching YYH already, so now I'm moving on to Inuyasha. Maybe I'll move to Sailormoon once I'm done as well. Hehe!

Oh yes, YYH has this totally cute demon called Kurama! I just love it all the more when he changes into his silver fox demon form. He looks like the skinnier version of Sesshoumaru in Inuyasha. :):)

So tata! I'm off to continue watching again. Just felt like blogging while waiting for the video to load... so yeah. And yes, exams are over. Duh.


Y glitter; 4:18 PM