Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 01, 2006
TiredtiredTIRED!!

I've been rather tired lately, what with the onslaught of projects (actually sort of due to me lazying around in the hols, but I didn't know what to put in the powerpoint!) and tests. Alright, there are times where I've been even more exhausted, particularly after O levels, but this is the first time I've ever slept in the mrt from one end to nearly the other.

Unless I'm very tired, I wont be able to sleep at all, much less very long since I'm rather a light sleeper. Of course I was still aware of my surroundings, drifting in out of sleep while my eyes were still closed, but I was out most of the time. Luckily my head didn't bend much. Ouch! Imagine the embarrassment.

Anyway, celebrated Peter's (my group leader in FO camp) birthday after a rather challenging IDEAS class. The stupid Andrew and gang kept shooting so many questions, so we decided to shoot them back. Unfortch, there wasn't enough time to continue the barrage of questions that I had devised in my mind.

Where was I... Oh yes. Chanel and me (actually, I just provided the scissors and cut the scotch tape) wrapped up his present then went up shortly after to foodcourt 4 to wait for him. Some Kazai members were there as well including one extra Eric who I just got to know. Stupid Heng Hwu and Vincent nearly gave me a cardiac arrest when they took my wallet and handphone. I thought someone stole it cause I left it on the table! Grrr... such toots.

Then Peter finally came, sang birthday song, the guys smashed his face into half the cake, cut cake, ate the other half of the cake... blahblahblah. You know, the usual.

Then played basketball in a NETBALL court (first time) with other 4 guys which I'm too lazy to type all their names out. Surprisingly, I still have a bit of my shooting ability still! It would be better if its really a basketball net since there are times when my shots required the board to get a score. But I was the only one who managed to shoot from a distance!! BUAHAHAHAHA. There is no end to my greatness. =P

Ahem. I realised that I'm probably boring you with details of my day, so just say that after that we went home (which is true!) and yeah. That's it. Lol.

Anyway, I realised that most people in SP outside of my SP and secondary school class are incredibly sensitive and emotional. Sure, its great to have that sensitivity bullshyte factor in people but sometimes you just need to know when to hold it back. It just pisses me off when one snaps at someone due to mood swings(yeah right)/stress/weariness or because someone ignored you for awhile, you assume the person does not like you and get into full panic gear while gathering your close friends and discuss the possible reason for his/her dislike of you. Throw in a few tears as well for good measure.

These are some examples. There are even more which I can't even think about now. I'm not pointing at anyone here, alot of people have done stuff like this already including my sec sch friends, GUYS even. Of course not the second example, they're not that sissified, yet. I mean, get a grip already. This is life, not Days of our Lives. (A soap opera. Extreme drama shows, if you don't understand, though I can't imagine why.) It does not pay to run hot and cold at all times. This just shows how immature you are.

No. Not "I'm just a child at heart!" crap either. That is totally different. I know, I sound like I'm a know-it-all who's "extremely mature and intelligent" as you idiots roll your eyes. People who understand what I'm saying, wont do or think that, so you don't count in the idiot section, luckily. Yes, I admit I do think I'm mature and I KNOW I am, though sometimes I throw tantrums and am rather childish, which is all on purpose. Well, except for the tantrums part. Hey, it entertains people, which in turn, entertains me. Intelligent? Maybe. But I don't think very fast though.

Think of people you find mature and intelligent. They don't do that. They are calm and peaceful at all times. This is because they think through everything and don't jump at conclusions. They don't get easily angry because of mood problems, only perhaps due to pet peeves. They don't get worried about someone because someone just said a few negative, ignorant words that are said in the spur of the moment. I mean, how pathetic is that if you do?

But I suppose its all to be expected. I mean teenagers are at the most impressionable and easily influenced stage of life, other than kids, which are affected in a different way. That was a vent actually, and even though I'm pissed off or feeling rather sad, I don't show it until I voice it out. Even then, people probably wont believe much since I have such a stone face. Yes, everybody has mood swings now and then, and I tend to get particularly disdainful of people when I do, though I'm able to tolerate them better when I don't.

So perhaps now I'm in one of my moods as well. Recently, I keep feeling like killing anyone who blocks my way, or is particularly slow in moving up the bus or mrt. Usually I just feel like shoving them off. Ah well, everybody has their days.

And I need to get some sleep NOW. Thank god for weekends. Nights!

Edit: I realised after blogging and then reading Mervyn's blog, it sounds like my vent is due to his blog post. For the record, no it isn't! Just coincidence and... equal vocabulary? =P

You Have Low Self Esteem 36% of the Time

Generally, you feel pretty darn great about who you are, even when you mess up or fail.
Occasionally, a huge setback will make you question yourself, but you pick yourself up quickly.


Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:

You have high extroversion.
You are outgoing and engaging, with both strangers and friends.
You truly enjoy being with people and bring energy into any situation.
Enthusiastic and fun, you're the first to say "let's go!"

Conscientiousness:

You have medium conscientiousness.
You're generally good at balancing work and play.
When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.
But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.

Agreeableness:

You have low agreeableness.
Your self interest comes first, and others come later, if at all.
In general, you feel that people are not to be trusted.
And you're skeptical that anyone else really feels differently.

Neuroticism:

You have low neuroticism.
You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.
Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.
Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is high.
In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.
A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.


Y glitter; 12:23 AM