Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Eating.

Bah! I bathed for about 20mins right after putting hot water in my instant mee bowl, and the noodles aren't even soft and limp, just the way I like them! >:(

Anyway, got this from Justin's blog. Figured I shall do this while eating (and also waiting for my mee to get soft).

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: The Great Ann-Marie. Duh.
Birth date: 21st July. It just ended! I'm old :( .
Current status: Single.
Eye Color: Dark brown.
Hair Color: Black.
Righty or Lefty: Right. What is the deal with adding "-y" at the end?! *rolls eyes*
Zodiac Sign: Cancer.

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Chinese.
Your fears: Now why should I tell you?
Your weakness: Money. Delicious food. Shuai guys!
Your perfect pizza: Cheese cheese and MORE cheese! Crust is not hard and chao ta and cheese inside too! (ala pizza hut style) Some mushrooms and pineapples and sausages! And of course the whole pizza musn't be hard and chao ta too! Yeah, I like eating soft stuff.

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY,TOMORROW
Your thoughts first waking up: Mmmm. Stay here or get up to study genopt? Hmm.. 5 mins more la. (Drags to about half an hour.)
Your bedtime: Quite late usually.
Your most missed memory: Erm, kindergarten.

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
McDonald's or Burger King: Macs. I like their fries :)) .
Single or group dates: Single.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Nestea.
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappuccino or coffee: None, really. But cuppuccino I guess.

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: No!
Curse: Sometimes. Alright, maybe most of the time...
Take a shower: Of course! I just said I just showered for 20mins you toot.
Have a crush: Everytime I see a shuai guy! And on Johnny Depp of course :)) .
Think you've been in love: No.
Like(d) school: Its okay.
Want to get married: Yep.
Believe in yourself: Of course dahling.
Think you're a health freak: No way. I prefer my fries with more salt, get the idea?

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: I don't think so.
Gone to the mall: Yup.
Been on stage: Nope.
Eaten Sushi: Ew, no.
Been dumped: No.
Gone skating: No. :((
Dyed your hair: No. I wanna highlight!

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: No!
Changed who you were to fit in: When I was 5 maybe. But now, its my way or the highway!

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
Age your hoping to be married: Mid 20s, hopefully.

LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY
Best eye color: Green, or blue :) .
Best hair color: Any. As long as he looks good in it.
Short or long hair: As long as he doesn't look like a girl, it's good. And unless he's Johnny Depp/Brad Pitt, he can pull off any hairstyle!

LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 MINUTE AGO: Erm, typing this stuff and eating my mee.
1 HOUR AGO: Studying genopt, rather futilely, I might add.
5 HOURS AGO: Studying genopt! Yes, my whole day is studying! And playing com... and eating... and reading archie comics... and talking on the phone...

LAYER 11:FINISH THE SENTENCE
I LOVE: Myself! (looks in mirror) Oooh! Look at you, you gorgeous creature! What grace! What modesty! :D
I FEEL: That I'll probably do badly for my genopt and biochem test!! Boohoo!! And possibly my A&P as well!!! :(:(
I HATE: Not doing/getting what I want.
I HIDE: Secrets? Duh.
I MISS: My first maid! Not because of someone to attend to me ya know *shifty eyes*. She was fun! Unlike my other maids... and now I have none :( .
I NEED: More money!!!! Hmpf. I am broke as hell.

Alright, I'm done! =P=P And now all that's left of my instant mee is some soup and the egg!!! Yay! *gobbles greedily*


Y glitter; 9:51 PM