Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 29, 2006
<3

What a week has passed. What a usual, boring, can-be-termed-somewhat-nonexistent week that is.

Other than the fact that I had just bought, in my opinion, the most beautiful, gorgeous looking, enormously pimpin' sexay phone I could ever lay my eyes on in this present!!!!

The Motorola v3i GOLD, DOLCE&GABBANA limited edition handphone!!!!!

Wooot!!! Too bad there aren't any pics (since I'm too lazy to take any) so I can't show off to ya'll here in the online world. But there is an effing picture there right at the motorola website, if you'll bother to take a look. :) And I'll love to show it to you if you ask me if we see each other. How can I pass up a chance to show off?! (Yes, my weakness... ONLY one, if you ask me. =P)

Not too mention I had to nearly BEG my dad for it, plus $100 cut off from my pocket money for about FOUR months :'( !!!!

Well. Its worth it. How can anyone turn down something so pretty??? Sure, its functions are so-so, EXTREMELY LITTLE MEMORY, and frigging hard-to-press/"control" keypad, but other than that, its beauty just makes it all better.

Sighs... <3<3<3

Now, enough of my phone... Exams are TOTALLY coming right now and I have tons of tests to prepare for, so toodles to ya'll! Wish me luck ;).



P.S: My tagboard is totally freaking out on me right now, so erm. Yeah. =/ And obviously I changed my blog font, duh.


Y glitter; 7:06 PM