Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Yay for quizzes!

The title speaks out for itself. Thank god for quizzes.

And yes, I AM bored shitless.

What type of magic do you wield? (8 results + pics)

The Psychomancer
Take this quiz!

Woot! My dream power! (What? I am NOT power-hungry/mad. At least, not a lot. I think. =P)

What Form Would Your Patronus Take? (With 10 Excellent Results & Pictures)

Your Patronus would be a Tiger!
Take this quiz!


That tiger is too magnificent for words.

Your Power Color Is Teal

At Your Highest:

You feel accomplished and optimistic about the future.

At Your Lowest:

You feel in a slump and lack creativity.

In Love:

You tend to be many people's ideal partner.

How You're Attractive:

You make people feel confident and accepted.

Your Eternal Question:

"What Impression Am I Giving?"

Um, Okay. Not sure about the love part though.

Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold.
You're full of passion and energy...
Sometimes this passion has a dark side.

You feel most alive when you're seducing someone.
You never fail to get someone's attention.
Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!

I am finally feeling a little sleepy! So before I say goodnight, tag at my board!

'Nights! ;)


Y glitter; 2:55 AM