Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 25, 2006
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

TAYLOR HICKS IS THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously?! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

Has the whole world gone mad?! He is probably the most retarded idol I've ever seen since... well. The last 2 idols.

Oh wait. The world IS mad already.

But I actually prefer him to Chris "I-can't-believe-I-lost" Daughtry who probably has an ego much bigger than Simon since being the top 12.

Speaking of the last idol, does anyone actually remember who Carrie Underwood actually is? At least Fantasia has a catchy name.

However, the whole last American Idol 5 show was way cool except for the time i nearly dropped my icecream from dozing off during Carrie's (Carrie who?) song.

But before I digress further...

SERIOUSLY?!?!?! Taylor is American Idol?!!



Yeah. I don't get it either.


Y glitter; 10:57 PM